SWEDBANK BALTIC CARD PAYMENT FORUM 2014
Swedbank Baltic Card Payment Forum & Expo takes place already for the sixth time. We welcome you on November 11th in Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija, Riga, Elizabetes Street 55.
Technology and systems of electronic payments change constantly. In order to gain advantage, retail and hospitality industry managers need to be on top of these developments. The forum is the largest meeting place of merchants, banking professionals and technology partners. The common goal of the event is to learn how the card industry is developing, which common strategic challenges are ahead of us and what are the solutions that provide value to merchants and are cost effective at the same time.
At the event you will hear about latest strategies and tools on how to plan for better payment solutions and handle payment transactions more efficiently.
- You will hear, what Swedbank and MasterCard are doing in order to save merchants time and money.
- Economic experts will outline future perspectives in Baltic’s and Latvia so that you feel more informed in your business decisions.
- Technology partners show in practice the latest technology and integration possibilities that make card payments faster and more customer friendly. Hansab, Point, EPS, UCS ja Nixor are already on board with their newest technology.
- Consult Hyperion principal consultant Anthony Pickup presents some important trends in payment solutions their impact on consumer behaviour and the industry.
- We welcome back Peter Fisk who will outline both the future of retail, payment solutions and consumer behaviour combined with the analysis, how Baltic Countries relate to these trends.
Forum is invitational and not for public. The deadline for registration is 5th of November. There is a Latvian and English simultaneous translation at the event. Full program will be published in few weeks but the registration is already open.
Please secure your place at the forum by registering here. Welcome to the forum!
Head of Baltic Acquiring Products