SWEDBANK BALTIC CARD PAYMENT FORUM 2011
Swedbank Baltic Card Payment Forum & Expo takes place already for the fifth time. We welcome you on November 6th in Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, Vilnius.
Technology and systems of electronic payments change constantly. In order to gain advantage, retail and hospitality industry managers need to be on top of these developments. The forum is the largest Baltic meeting place of merchants, banking professionals and technology partners. The common goal of the event is to learn, how the card industry is developing, which common strategic challenges are ahead of us and what are the solutions that provide value to merchants and are cost effective at the same time. At the event you will hear about latest strategies and tools on how to plan for better payment solutions and handle payment transactions more efficiently.
- You will hear, what Swedbank and MasterCard are doing in order to save merchants time and money.
- Economic experts will outline future perspectives in Baltic’s and Lithuania so that you feel more informed in your business decisions.
- Technology partners show in practice the latest technology and integration possibilities that make card payments faster and more customer friendly. Hansab, Point, New-Vision and Nixor are already on board with their newest technology.
- Consult Hyperion principal consultant Anthony Pickup analyses the latest payment solutions like mobile payments and their impact on consumer behavior and the industry.
- Alain Thys from FutureLab will reveal the future of consumer behavior, retail and payment solutions.
All this is packed into fast-paced and practical day that is designed from merchant business perspective. CEO’s and senior level technology and marketing managers will benefit the most from the forum. It will also be a good chance to discuss burning issues with fellow colleagues - managers of Lithuanian retail and hospitality businesses.
Forum is invitational and not for public. You have to have a personal invitation to attend. If you have not received the invitation, please inquire from firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the registration is October 30th. There is a Lithuanian and English simultaneous translation at the event. Full program will be published in few weeks but the registration is already open. Please secure your place at the forum by registering here: http://www.confent.com/events-1/swedbank-forum2014/registration
Welcome to the forum!
Head of Baltic Acquiring Products